Monday 25 November 2013

It begins...







With the last full weekend in November just passed, the festive crafting has begun! After a good walk with my very best friend Helen (who is now the proud owner of a bunny, to go with her two real-live ones) and her gang of five collies (not all hers I might add!) I settled down to some crochet and card craft.




While the cards are still in the process of being cut out and the crochet projects are top secret - only a little sneak preview here - there are many other ideas being developed and resources being gathered for some new (to me) creative exploits. I'll keep you posted as much as I can over the next few weeks and try to remember to photograph everything before I wrap it all up!

Wishing you well for this last November week.
S. x

No comments:

Post a Comment