Sunday 12 January 2014

Gifted






Two garlands and plenty of crochet. Just a few of the hand mades gifted over Christmas along with hampers, home made chocolate, cards and a few other pits and bobs here and there. The two scarves/shawls went to my soon-to-be sister in law Jess and Sam's mum Elaine, the slippers to my own Mama - although she knew they were coming this year - and the garlands? One to Sam's Gran Betty and the other over the water to Bob (my brother) and Jess in Guernsey.

And what about this year's crafting so far?


A large stack of granny squares (I used this tutorial to get me started) that will, eventually, turned into a blanket for the sofa on cold evenings.

I'll sign off this weekend with a few pictures of beautiful January - cold and dark and wet it may be most of the time but certainly beautiful too.





Happy Sunday everyone.
S. x

No comments:

Post a Comment