Sunday 30 March 2014

Finally crafting again

Last weekend, in between visiting family staying nearby and doing plenty of school work (sigh) I finally got round to some crafting....

 




Cards: two for friends and family moving house that weekend, one for gratitude and one for a birthday. I must say I like these ones quite a lot and will doing more 'housey' cards in future I think.



And an Ipad mini case for work. Similar in construction to the laptop case I made a while ago but with a shoulder strap so it can be carried around and whipped out in a moment. I've since made another (and better one in my opinion - always easier to iron out the tricky bits the second time around) for the other Ipad we are now enjoying in the Foundation Stage unit - oh technology we do love you.

Happy weekending all.
S. x

No comments:

Post a Comment