Tuesday 8 July 2014

New toy, new case

It seems amazing to me that this blog has been going for nearly two years now. Perhaps even more amazing is the fact that I've kept it up! I do like sharing crafts (and life) in this space and I hope you enjoy reading it too.

Just a quick post today as a bit of gift crafting will have to wait until it's gifted just in case. Last week I replaced my trusty (now slow and glitchy) netbook...so, new PC means new cover.



A quick bit of patchwork and a first attempt at free hand quilting, a magnetic clasp and hey-presto, some of my favourite fabrics taking good care of my gadget of choice.

I expect to catch up on some much needed crafting in just a few day, three to be precise! Summer holidays are here at last, hooray!

Have a good week all.
S. x

No comments:

Post a Comment