Sunday 2 November 2014

November...Already!

Such a cliche I know but this year has disappeared so quickly! Only two months left of 2014 and with dark evenings, a birthday and of course Christmas not far away my mind and my hands are itching to get stuck into some proper crafting.



Over the half term I finally made some puppets for school - one for each of our key worker groups. They were made up as I went along so by no means are they perfect but the littles seem to like them so I'm satisfied.

And this little creature...





...taken from a drawing by my lovely niece, copied almost exactly (I just altered the mouth as I thought buttons didn't quite work there) ready for her seventh birthday next weekend. Seven! Already!

I hope he is loved (as I know he will be) by the girl who is never happier than when she has a cuddly toy to play with.

Happy November everyone.
S. x

No comments:

Post a Comment