Sunday 14 December 2014

Yesterday...

A mass Crafting-for-Christmas session took place here yesterday (and will (in between tree buying, decorating and wrapping gifts for the littles' Christmas party next week) take place again today with and luck!)

So, here are a few sneaky peaks of some of the gifting taking place this year...




No prizes for guessing what the last photo is of! But as the recipients are unlikely to read the blog I think it's safe to give such an obvious hint. The finished articles will be revealed after the big day. There are a few other projects started off too but I'll post them when they're completed.

One more piece of crafting occurred this week that I can share...an emergency Christmas jumper for our Christmas Jumper charity day!



A few small bits of festive fabric, some 3D fabric paint in Christmassy gold, a bit of felt, a quick stitch or two and some safety pins to hold it all together and I managed to save myself some money (and my conscience!) not having to buy a real Christmas jumper at the last minute.

Happy Christmas (shopping/crafting/cooking etc) to you all.
S. x

No comments:

Post a Comment