Saturday 5 October 2013

A Fair!

A few weekends ago my crafty friend Jo needed a little help at the MySight Vintage Fair in Nottingham. While I'm not exactly a vintage crafter I thought I'd have a go at selling, even if it wasn't my own stuff. After whipping up a few cards, label printing and practicing our set up the evening before we had a good day, if a little quiet, selling a few of their Red Bobbin creations - lovely refurbished and re-purposed frames, mirrors and other bits and bobs.





Selling at a fair is exactly what I thought it would be... a little crafting behind  the stall, chatting with friends and fellow stall owners and the occasional sale. Not a bad way to spend a day with a friend I see far too little of. Perhaps it's is not so scary after all.

Enjoy the rest of the week everyone.
S. x

No comments:

Post a Comment