Sunday 13 October 2013

Party preparation

Earlier this week I went to help my good friend and colleague Chris prepare for her parent's 60th wedding anniversary. A pub tea, plenty of chatter and giggles helped us along as we cut firewood, made and boxed truffles and printed and hung family photos all through the bunting strewn house.




(Apologies for the date stamps on the photos, they were taken with my work camera)

I hear the party went very well, despite the awfully wet weather we've had over the weekend. We often joke about giving up this teaching lark and setting up a crafting or party planning business as we enjoy the creative side of life so much but after a week of den building and woodland play I think I would miss being in school too.



Hoping you have a lovely week ahead.
S. x

No comments:

Post a Comment