Sunday 22 September 2013

Gathering



As is becoming a bit of a habit, I put off the inevitable task of planning for the coming week with a walk and now a blog post - procrastination should be my middle name! Not that the walk on this beautiful sunny Sunday didn't provide some inspiration for things to do with my littles as the season slowly changes.


A rarely trodden path for me today. Longer and equally busier and quieter in turns as I met many a dog (and owner), muddy cyclists and myriad fat ponies (with riders) before disappearing into the woods and seeing no one at all until the Cani-X gang at the bottom carpark... perhaps that explains the bottles of water and dog bowls I spotted on the path through the woods.












Nothing quite like a little gathering to get the planning session started and the ideas flowing. Now laminated to hopefully preserve the colours my leaves and a few other bits and pieces are ready to go into school for the children to investigate.
Enjoy the sunshine all!
S. x

No comments:

Post a Comment